Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The Place value Chart above is aligned, either partially or wholly, with the standard 4NBT01 from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the shortened extract below). The resources below are similarly aligned.
Recognize that in a multi-digit whole number, a digit in one place represents ten times what it represents in the place to its right. For example, recognize that 700 ÷ 70 = 10 by applying concepts of place value and division.
Place Value Charts
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Generalize place value understanding for multi-digit whole numbers
- Comparing Place Values: 206 is not 260! (From Example/Guidance)
- How To Round Large Numbers (Over One Million) (From Example/Guidance)
- How To Round To The Nearest 1000 (From Example/Guidance)
- Rounding Numbers to the Nearest 10, 100, & 1000 (From Example/Guidance)
- Rounding Matching Card generator (tens to millions) (From Activity)
- Number Line from 1000 to 6000 (five lines on page) (From Number line)
- Number Line from 6000 to 10000 (four lines on page) (From Number line)
- Line from 1950 - 2030 (2 lines on page - usable as a time line showing years) (From Number line)
- Place Value Chart: Hundred Thousands (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart: To Billions (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart: Thousands (From Chart)
- Rounding Large Numbers From to the 1000s up to the 100 millions' place. (From Worksheet)
- Comparing numbers (up to 9,999) (From Worksheet)
- Place Value (numbers to 9,999) (From Worksheet)
- Rounding To The Nearest 10 (From Game)
- Rounding To The Nearest 100 (From Game)