—— Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
Compare each angle to the measurement given, using < , >, or = symbols.
Estimate the approximate measurement of each angle in degrees.
(allow five degrees difference in either direction for estimates)
—— Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4MD06) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Measure angles in whole-number degrees using a protractor. Sketch angles of specified measure.
Lines and Angles
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Geometric measurement: understand concepts of angle and measure angles
- Adding & Subtracting Angles (From Example/Guidance)
- Measuring Angles (From Example/Guidance)
- Measuring Angles: Foundation – Identifying fractions of a circle (From Worksheet)
- Classifying Angles – acute, right, obtuse, etc. (From Worksheet)
- Identifying Angle Measurements (From Worksheet)
- Adding Angles – with adjacent angles (From Worksheet)
- Finding Unknown Angles – with adjacent angles (From Worksheet)