Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4G03) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Recognize a line of symmetry for a two-dimensional figure as a line across the figure such that the figure can be folded along the line into matching parts. Identify line-symmetric figures and draw lines of symmetry.
Lines and Angles
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles
- Angles e.g. Identifying right angles (From Worksheet)
- Lines & Line Segments e.g. Identifying and naming (From Worksheet)
- Identifying Angles e.g. right, acute, obtuse (From Worksheet)
- Types of Triangle e.g. scalene, isosceles, equilateral (From Worksheet)
- Match Shapes with Defining Attributes (From Game)