Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
Work through the questions below with your children. Help them with words or phrases that are unfamiliar with.
|1. Brett saves 10 dollars each week for 8 weeks. How much does he save in total?
Brett saves 80 dollars. (10 x 8 = 80)
|2. Sean and Wyatt are collecting sports cards. They collect 6 each week between them. How many will they collect after 4 weeks?
They will collect 24 after 4 weeks. (6 x 4 = 24)
|3. Connor pitches for 3 innings. He faces only 3 batters in each innings. How many batters does he face altogether?
Connor faces 9 batters. (3 x 3 = 9)
|4. Julie is learning to drive. She takes 2 lessons each week. How many lessons will she have taken after 9 weeks?
She will have taken 18 lessons. (2 x 9 = 18)
|5. Michelle is putting together 8 goody bags for her birthday party. She manages to get 4 treats into each bag. How many treats in total does she put in the bags?
She puts a total of 32 treats in the bags. (8 x 4 = 32)
|6. Sam is only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV each day. What is the longest length of time he could watch TV over 7 days?
The longest length of time is 14 hours. (2 x 7 = 14)
--------- Page Break-------------
|7. Jenny is using a table to write out the names of the students in her class. The table has 7 rows and 6 columns. How many names can she fit into the table?
She can fit 42 names into the table. (7 x 6 = 42)
|8. Emma has a 2 GB data download limit each month on her phone. What is the most she could download over 6 months?
The most she could download is 12 GB. (2 x 6 = 12)
|9. Luke's hockey team play 3 games per week. The first half of the season is 8 weeks long. How many games do they play in the first half of the season?
They play 24 games in the first half of the season. (3 x 8 = 24)
|10. Jack thinks it will take him 6 minutes to answer each question in his homework. How long does he think it will take him to answer all 8 questions?
It takes him 48 minutes. (6 x 8 = 48).
|11. Selene works 7 hours per week. How many hours will she have worked after 5 weeks?
She will have worked 35 hours after 5 weeks. (7 x 5 = 35).
|12. Euan planted 9 rows of flowers with 6 flowers in each row. How many flowers did he plant in total?
There were 54 flowers planted. (9 x 6 = 54).
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (3OA03) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Word problems Worksheet shown above.
Use multiplication and division within 100 to solve word problems in situations involving equal groups, arrays, and measurement quantities, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.1
Multiplication and Division
- Division Word Problems Worksheet (2 Pages)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Represent and solve problems involving multiplication and division
- Guidance for teaching division to your child (From Example/Guidance)
- Teaching & learning multiplication (From Example/Guidance)
- Division Activities 1 of 2 (From Worksheet)
- Division Activities 2 of 2 (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 4, 6, & 8 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 9, 10, & 12 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 14, 15, & 16 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 18, 20, & 21 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 22, 24, & 25 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 28 & 30 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 32 & 36 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication/ Division Worksheet Generator (e.g. __ x 3 = 21, 54 ÷ ___ = 9 (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication & Division With Unknown Numbers (1 of 2) (just 2x, 5x, and 10x tables) (From Game)
- Multiplication & Division With Unknown Numbers (2 of 2) (From Game)