Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
Work through the questions below with your children. Help them with words or phrases that are unfamiliar with.
|1. John and Andrew had 10 dollars to share equally between themselves. How much money do each of them get?
John and Andrew get 5 dollars each. (10 ÷ 2 = 5)
|2. Matt and five other boys had 18 km. to run in a relay race. How far should each boy run so they all cover an equal distance?
Each boy should run 3 km. (18 ÷ 6 = 3)
|3. Sally and Susan have to deliver 32 newspapers. If they both deliver the same amount, how many papers will each deliver?
Sally and Susan will each deliver 16 papers. (32 ÷ 2 = 16)
|4. Carrie has 42 teddy bears. She divided them equally among herself and her 6 friends. How many teddy bears do each of the 7 people get?
Each person gets 6 teddy bears. (42 ÷ 7 = 6)
|5. Mr. Beaton has 63 postcards. He puts them into 9 equal piles. How many postcards are in each pile?
There are 7 postcards in each pile. (63 ÷ 9 = 7)
|6. David said to Jack and Sam that they had 30 minutes before they had to stop playing on the games console. If they each took equal length turns, how long would each turn be?
Each turn would be 15 minutes. (30 ÷ 2 = 15)
--------- Page Break-------------
|7. There are 27 students in a class. Every day 3 students are taken out of class to do a test. How many days will it take until the whole class is tested?
It will take 9 days. (27 ÷ 3 = 9)
|8. Emma has decided to walk 30 km. for charity. If she walks 5 km. each day, how many days will it take for her to walk the whole distance?
It will take her 6 days. (30 ÷ 5 = 6)
|9. Luke and his 2 line mates in his hockey team scored 24 goals last season. It so happens that they each scored an equal amount. How many goals did each player score?
Each player scored 8 goals. (24 ÷ 3 = 8)
|10. Jake knows it is 56 days until holidays. How many weeks is that?
It is 8 weeks. (56 ÷ 7 = 8).
|11. Selene needs to save 81 dollars. She can save 9 dollars each week. How many weeks will it take her to save the full amount?
It will take her 9 weeks. (81 ÷ 9 = 9).
|12. A school group of 72 students are seated in rows at a ball game. Each row has 9 seats in it. How many rows are the students taking up?
The students are taking up 8 rows. (72 ÷ 9 = 8).
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (3OA03) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Word problems Worksheet shown above.
Use multiplication and division within 100 to solve word problems in situations involving equal groups, arrays, and measurement quantities, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.1
Multiplication and Division
- Multiplication Word Problems Worksheet (2 Pages)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Represent and solve problems involving multiplication and division
- Guidance for teaching division to your child (From Example/Guidance)
- Teaching & learning multiplication (From Example/Guidance)
- Division Activities 1 of 2 (From Worksheet)
- Division Activities 2 of 2 (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 4, 6, & 8 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 9, 10, & 12 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 14, 15, & 16 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 18, 20, & 21 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 22, 24, & 25 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 28 & 30 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Factor Pairs: 32 & 36 (with Number Strips) (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication/ Division Worksheet Generator (e.g. __ x 3 = 21, 54 ÷ ___ = 9 (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication & Division With Unknown Numbers (1 of 2) (just 2x, 5x, and 10x tables) (From Game)
- Multiplication & Division With Unknown Numbers (2 of 2) (From Game)