—— Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
|Match the clock with the correct time by drawing a line.|
—— Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (3MD01) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Time Worksheet shown above.
Tell and write time to the nearest minute and measure time intervals in minutes. Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of time intervals in minutes, e.g., by representing the problem on a number line diagram.
- Time Domino Cards #2 – to the nearest minute
- Elapsed Time Number Lines (6 Pages – Various Formats)
- Elapsed Time #1 e.g. 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Elapsed Time #2 e.g. 1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Elapsed Time #3 e.g. 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Elapsed Time #4 e.g. 4:05 p.m. – 7:50 p.m.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Solve problems involving measurement and estimation of intervals of time, liquid volumes, and masses of objects
- Weight and Volume (3rd Grade) (From Example/Guidance)
- Measuring Volume (3rd Grade) (From Example/Guidance)
- Measuring Weight (3rd Grade) (From Example/Guidance)
- Which Unit? Milliliters or Liters? (From Worksheet)
- Volume and Capacity (Largest/ Smallest) (From Worksheet)
- Measuring Volume (Milliliters) (From Worksheet)
- Volume Word Problems (From Worksheet)
- Which Unit of Measurement – Kilogram or Gram (From Worksheet)
- Heaviest and Lightest (From Worksheet)
- Estimating Weights (From Worksheet)
- Estimating Weights (1 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Estimating Weights (2 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Measuring Weight on a Balance Scale (From Worksheet)
- Weight Word Problems (From Worksheet)