—— Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
——— Page Break—-End of Page 1 of 2 ———
————————End of Page 2 of 2 ———
—— Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
There is also a a handy number square/ chart where you can adjust the numbers.
The Counting and cardinality Chart above is aligned, either partially or wholly, with the standard 1NBT01 from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the shortened extract below). The resources below are similarly aligned.
Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
- Number in Words Chart – Enter values and display numbers in word form
- Numbers Chart – From 10 to 999 Numbers : Adjustable Start Number, Interval, and Number of Rows
- Pocket-size Numbers Chart: 1 – 120 (4 per page)
- Numbers from 21 to 40 (on five pages)
- Numbers from 41 to 60 (on five pages)
- Numbers from 61 to 80 (on five pages)
- Numbers from 81 to 100 (on five pages)
- Writing Numbers in Word Form (3-Page worksheet)