—— Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
|The short hand tells us the hour. The long hand tells us the minute. When the minute hand is pointing at the 12, that tells us that 60 minutes has passed since the last hour and it is now a new hour. Draw the hour stated on each clock. The first one has been done for you.|
—— Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (1MD03) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Time Worksheet shown above.
Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
- Time Domino Cards #1 – to the hour and half-hour
- Time at the half hours
- Draw the hands on the clock : time to the nearest hour
- Match the clock to the time : time to the nearest hour
- 12 Clock faces at each hour
- Telling Time – On the hour
- Telling Time – On the half-hour